|3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Concrete Repair DP600 is a quick-curing, two-component polyurethane adhesive designed to repair cracks, spalls and breaks in concrete, masonry and stone. The rapid setting concrete hardens in as little as five minutes, eliminating down time without lengthy disruptions to day-to-day services. In fifteen minutes the adhesive is firm enough that you can drive a forklift over it.
|- Allows for sanding refinement and smooth finishes
- Bonds dissimilar substrates including concrete, masonry, ceramic, wood and metal
- Cures to any depth without cracking
- Dispenses with a regular caulk gun or Duo-Pak cartridge system
- Ideal for minor repairs on building construction, walkways, stairways, pools, decks and patios
- Low viscosity and self-levels for horizontal installations