|Constructed with an extremely conformable backing, 3M™ Polyethylene Tape 480 is designed to be used in general repair, patching and splicing of polyethylene sheeting. This tape is coated with a non-yellowing, transparent, acrylic adhesive and features a clear polyethylene backing that helps make repairs less visible.
|- Clear polyethylene backing makes repairs less visible
- Extremely flexible backing enables tape to stretch and conform to textured and irregular surfaces
- Good abrasion resistance provides durability in repair and splicing applications
- Non-yellowing transparent acrylic adhesive bonds to a variety of materials
- Polyethylene backing provides good chemical and solvent resistance
- Tape remains adhered and flexible to temperatures as low as -20°F